This is an easy way to update the walls of your playroom or child’s bedroom. I have included pictures of two examples that I made. The giraffe is also available at my Etsy store. All you need is some construction paper, markers, crayons, and tape. See my simple instructions below.
1. Gather construction paper.
2. Tape construction paper together (on the back) to get the size that you want.
3. Draw or trace your image onto the construction paper.
4. Outline in marker and color in with crayon or other media (optional).
5. Cut out and tape to wall.